Traveling across the rolling hills and spacious plains is a great way to spend time with close friends and family! When planning for a RV road trip, you must be prepared ahead of time, to keep everything organized for a smooth going trip! Below are some tips and advice on how to plan for a fun and safe RV road trip across the land of the free!
3. Find Helpful Apps! Cell phones are almost a necessity in today's society! App stores are also a great way to save money! Apps such as 'Gas Buddy' show you the cheapest gas prices in your surrounding area! You can also find coupons on certain restaurant Apps as well! Just a couple minutes could save you some moo-la!
4. Current Maps! G.P.S. There's no better map out there! The latest G.P.S. maps can tell you where there is road construction, detours, and accidents! What better way to avoid traffic jams! Unfortunately, technology isn't always reliable, so make sure you have a back up Road Atlas in your RV!
5. Road Side Assistance! Whenever traveling a far distance with an RV, make sure you have a Road Side Assistance that is able to help you in a time of need! Weather, flat tires, engine trouble, an accident, or a robbery can cause a huge problem for your vacation! Below are some suggestion of companies that would be useful for road side assistance!
- American Automobile Association
- Triple A
- Family Motor Coach Association
- First Aide Kit
- Cell Phone Charger
- Season Appropriate Clothes
- Extra Foot Wear
- Road Map
- Travel Appropriate Toys for Children